Customer Success Traceability BTP
Our startup Altaroad
ALTAROAD is an innovative startup that enables construction and waste management companies to comply with regulations and improve their efficiency in managing their waste, excavated material and material flows.
Our solution consists of a platform coupled with sensors, including a mobile and dynamic weighing system that we deploy in the field. Patented by the Ecole Polytechnique and IFSTTAR, our sensors are based on machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms, which allow us to collect and report data in real time for better traceability and a reduction in the environmental impact of our customers.
Winner of the prestigious European competition EIC, which rewards the most promising European start-ups, ALTAROAD is thus positioned as a key player in the transition towards a greener and more sustainable Europe. (https://satt-paris-saclay.fr/2020/10/02/la-start-up-altaroad-laureate-de-leic-accelerator/https://lnkd.in/eRfd3jc).
Our team is intentionally international, multicultural and multidisciplinary and our employees are at the heart of our strategy. Working in a good atmosphere, allowing our employees to develop their careers and making our jobs accessible by training our employees are our priorities.
The number one objective of your missions is customer satisfaction. Your role is to represent the voice of the customer internally and to contribute to the growth and development of the company. You are very versatile because to serve our customers well, you must master many aspects of our business.
Work in project mode:
You will be the project manager when the contract is signed with the client. You will work with the sales team to ensure a smooth handover. You will be responsible for the delivery (hardware and/or software) on time and in accordance with the customer’s needs, coordinating internally with all the teams.
After-sales / customer follow-up:
Once delivered, you are the pivot between the client and the ALTAROAD team. In collaboration with the After Sales team, you manage the onboarding of new customers, ensure their support and training, collect feedback for improvement, propose and imagine solutions to problems encountered to the technical teams.
As a growing business, you will design and create processes and tutorials to facilitate customer care and track customer satisfaction KPIs.
This description is subject to change according to the needs of the business!
Profile and skills
- You have at least 3 years experience in a customer service department.
- You have a driving licence.
- You have a wide geographical availability (France and Europe).
- You are organised, rigorous and reliable, you are at ease with Word, Excel and various databases.
- You are autonomous, enthusiastic and empathetic. You have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have a strong interest in and curiosity about technology.
- You have a strong sense of initiative and are willing to provide technical solutions to problems.
- You want to learn and understand all the workings of the business and technical solutions.
- You have a strong motivation to evolve in a young and fast-growing structure.
Modality of the work-study programme
- Start: as soon as possible
- Bonus according to profile
- Position based between Paris and Valenton
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org