In order to properly install our TopTrack system, we need you to:
- ensure access to your site and the relevant locations;
- supply us with the time-stamped weight data from a weighbridge during the calibration and self-learning phase of the system, in a usable computer format to be agreed (.csv, .xlsx or other);
- in the case of excavated soil: supply us with a list of your trucks’ license plates, all potential transporters, and all eligible treatment facilities.
In terms of power and data, our TopTrack system requires a 220V power supply and a 4G or WiFi connection.
On the day of installation of the TopTrack system, we expect you to:
- secure the work area;
- prepare a sill depending on the type of road;
- provide an on-site power supply;
- set up concrete barriers to guide the trucks’ trajectory and to ensure that each wheel of the truck passes directly on top of the sensor mats.
We also advise you to follow a number or best practices after the installation of the TopTrack system to ensure that the system functions properly and to avoid any accidents.